Are you selling your property and have been wondering how to spruce up your bathroom or rejuvenate your kitchen? Or are you already daydreaming about the perfect tile pattern for your new home?
Tiling is a great way to introduce your personality into your new home - If you love travelling, a Morrocan mosaic could be perfect for your bathroom, or if you're a fan of art deco, a monochrome approach in your kitchen could give off a real vintage vibe”
We've teamed up with Britain's largest tile specialist Topps Tiles to offer you the opportunity to win £5,000 worth of tiles and accessories to make your renovation dreams come true.
Simply sign up with Tepilo before 19th March to sell your property and be entered into our fantastic prize draw.
Terms and Conditions
- This competition is open to residents of the UK Mainland aged 18 years or over, except employees of Tepilo and Topps Tiles, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draw.
- All entrants must be homeowners or have permission to update their property.
- The competition is open from February 19th 2018 and closes on 19th March 2018.
- Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entries must be submitted to Tepilo and entry is restricted to one per person. Once submitted, entries cannot be amended in any way.
- Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries or entries sent through agencies and third parties will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries. One winner will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date.
- All entries must be received by 8pm on 19th March 2018.
- The winner will be contacted by the Promoter by telephone or email within 14 days of the closing date of the prize draw. Should the Promoter be unable to contact the winner or should the winner be unable to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The home makeover prize consists of tiles and tile accessories (trims, grout and adhesive) up to the value of £5,000 and must be accepted as offered and taken within (12 months) from the date of notification.
- The total prize value is £5,000. Any costs exceeding £5,000 will be charged to the winner.
- The prize may only be redeemed against one order at any time and must be collected via a Topps Tiles store.
- The winning entrant will win £5,000 worth of tiles and tile accessories. The prize does not include installation.
- The prize is subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- This promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, discount or giveaway.
- The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity on behalf of Topps Tiles and the Promoter. The winner must be willing to have his/her name published and to be interviewed, filmed and photographed.
- Entrants' data will be used for the purpose of administration of this prize draw and in accordance with the permissions granted or withheld at the point of entry.
- Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and/or Topps Tiles. Accordingly, the Promoter and/or Topps Tiles may, at its absolute discretion, vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter and/or Topps Tiles as a result thereof.
- As the promoter, Tepilo is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the prize draw. Provision of the prize is the responsibility of Topps Tiles.
- This giveaway is in no way endorsed, sponsored, associated or administered by Facebook.
- This giveaway is in no way endorsed, sponsored, associated or administered by Twitter.
- This giveaway is in no way endorsed, sponsored, associated or administered by Instagram.
- These Terms and Conditions are to be interpreted in accordance with English law and any dispute arising out of these Terms or their subject matter is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.