Tepilo are hiring a Front End Developer to join the Team.
As one of the leading Online Estate Agents, we believe that there has never been a more exciting time to be involved in the property technology industry. We're on a mission to redesign the property selling process around the customer, and pride ourselves on our technology and efficient, customer friendly website. This combined with outstanding support from our property management team has seen the company experience exceptional growth in the past 12 months.
Due to our continued and rapid growth, we have big expansion plans in place for 2017 and are seeking a Front End Developer to join our team. You would be the first dedicated Front End developer to join so there is lots of opportunity to set the direction for the team. We'd like you to have at least 2 year in a front end development role and be able to demonstrate these abilities:
- React Framework (or any modern MV* Framework. Eg.: Angular, Ember, Vue if you think it is much better)
- CSS (Sass, Less)
- able to lead choices on front end architecture and stack
- Keep up to date with latest web front-end development trends
If you can do any of these it’s a bonus, but not at the expense of your core skills:
- Understanding REST APIs
- Modern Dev Ops tools (NPM, Bower, Grunt, Gulp, Browserify, Babel, etc)
- Experience in mobile application development (eg.: React native, Cordova)
- Design skills (Photoshop etc)
- Basic PHP (Laravel Blade)
We support the continued development of the team through coaching, opportunities to experiment with new tools and additional time off to attend conferences and courses relevant to your role.
If you are interested please get in touch with us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV