Problems paying the rent

What to do if you are struggling to pay your rent - read our blog for our expert's advice.

Problems paying the rent

Should you experience difficulty in paying your rent, talk to your landlord, or his managing agent, at the earliest opportunity.

You may be able to arrange to pay less for a few months, which will give you valuable breathing space, though you will, of course, have to make up the arrears at some point.

If you think your rights are being infringed, seek advice from a solicitor or the Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB).


With thanks to BuyAssociation.